Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

B1ItemGroup filter not working

I am trying to add a filter on the items search for a B1 Item group. The customer wants to only add items from the a specific B1 Items group to the catalog. When I try to add the filter B1Itemsgroup-contain-group name, I click add filter and the filter comes up and says B1Itemsgroup-contains-0. I try to remove the filter and I get an internal exception error. But I can filter by name just fine.

Is there anyway to associate B1 Item groups with the categories in WT. I thought that it did that automatically, at least it did in a previous version(maybe). Any suggestions?

WT 2007 PL11

B1 2007A PL38

Thanks,

Karl

replied

I am not sure what you are refering to by inventory report. If that is a report we distribute, I am not familiar with it.

There are a number of different searches in WT, depending on where you are.

The customer facing item search will only display active items and items in the active catalog. The partpicker search uses the same criteria.

The filtered search (admin search) has no default filters, so it will return all items. By setting the B1ItemGroup EqualTo 10 in the filtered search, you are doing the same thing as you did with your SQL query:

select * from partsmaster

where B1ItemGroup = 10

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question