Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario

Trying to create a contact person for a vendor org. so that this is shown up in bidding while searching for bidders with contact info...

Initially we have replicated the vendor org from the backend system..

now i have created a SU01 user in the SRM system for the contact person with the roles vendor and bidder..

with Tc <BP> i am creating a contact person for the SU01 user created above and trying to maintain a relationship as contact person by selecting the Vendor org..

but it throws up an error

Application object BUPR: Activity 01 does not exist..

could some one help me resoving this..

Regards

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny,

DO NOT USE BP transaction to maintain BUPA & org data !!!

Use web transactions instead. They are handling all the needed objects, and you can not do the same with BP.

In web transation "Maintain Business Partner", you can add contact for an existing vendor.

You can add a contact to a vendor, with or without creating a user ID (you can then create it later when needed).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

How to create a contact person for Internal SRM users? I'm getting an error message during the SC creation that there is no contact person exist.

Thanks

Debashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny,

Contact persons for external partners (Vandors/bidders) are to be created from the web interface.

Menu entry is 'Manage Buisiness Partners' (BBPMAININT) and is included in roles SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR and SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASER, SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASE_MANAGER, SAP_BBP_STAL_OPERAT_PURCHASER, SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER.

Regards.

Vadim