Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check in the background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can anybody advise whether there are any standard reports/transactions whereby the availability check for sales documents (including scheduling agreements) can be ran in the background? i.e. is there any way to do a mass availability check

The requirement is to re-run the availability check and confirm the proposed quantities in the background without having to enter each sales order and manually re-run the availability check.

Example - order is received for 100 however 0 is confirmed for the requested date due to the availability check, the 100 is confirmed on later scheduline line once the stock has become available. Stock of 50 then comes available and we would like to confirm the 50 for the required date and the remaining 50 for when stock will be available. How to do this without entering the sales document item and manually running ATP.

I have tried using V_V2 rescheduling report however it cannot be restricted by sales document number and does not give us the required proposals.

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the transaction V_V1...

Thanks

Naren

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the transaction V_V1...

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thank you for the information however that transaction only runs the availability check for data which is not confirmed.

In this scenario the schedule lines have been confirmed already for a later than requested date, so the report does not select the required document. Any further ideas?

Many Thanks

Caroline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tubby ,

i am looking at this one

Indicator 'Unconfirmed documents required'; Rescheduling

The option 'unconfirmed documents required', which is preset, only carries out rescheduling for materials for which at least one unconfirmed transaction already exists.

If rescheduling should also be carried out for materials, for which all transactions are confirmed, deselect the indicator. However, you should note that if you make this selection the quantity of data to be processed will increase.

regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

V_V2 is not suitable for our need as it cannot be ran by sales document number, only by material. I am looking for a way to re-run Availability checking for a given SD document or range of documents without having to enter each document manually.

Kind Regards

Caroline