Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Exit - Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im facing the following situation in a report:

1)First appears a filter based on 0CALMONTH char. (ready for input, individual value). For this example : 09.2008

2)Then exists 2 restricted key figure by 0CALMONTH, both cases use a customer exit ir order to apply ABAP logic with 0calmonth. This will be the result set from Customer Exits

a) 01.2008 : 08.2008 (first month to 0calmonth - 1)

b) 01.2007 : 08.2007 (first month to '0calmonth - 1 Prev year)

3)Then appears the report and everthing work fine.

The issue is when i change the 0CALMONTH value from the filter area, for example if i choose 07.2008 the report filter both restricted key figured to this value and this is not i need. I need to apply the same logic as before.

a)07.2008

b)07.2008

My question is :

How can i do it to get the value from 0CALMONTH filter area and the apply the same logic that i used with CMOD to my RKF.

Thanks in advanced

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you need to change the filter value at the variable selection screen for the customer exit to kick in.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, if the user change de 0calmonth value from the filter area i need to get that value in order to apply the same logic that i used in CMOD to restrict the Key FIgure.

Does anybode know how can i do it?

ssurampally
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your user entry varilable is created on the 0calmonth, then Keep the 0calmonth in the Restricted keyfig which is created for the Analysis.

Suppose If you want to analyse the Sales Value for YTD, User input is 8/2008.

Create a variable on this. And Second varilable would the customer exit where it would be give the range of 1/2008 - 7/2008.

Use the two varibles in the Same Rest key fig. then you will get the required value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but it doesnt work it.

I have restricted both keyfigure for : input variable and customer exit and when i choose a value from Filter are, the reports only shows that month.

ssurampally
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

If you have any restriction in Rows/free char/ Filters Area, that would be applicable for entire results set of the output, I am not sure about your requirement.

But you can take out the calmonth from the filter area and Use Calmonth in Rest key fig with two varibles.

Answers (0)