cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS14000109 (Approval n-step over Value Limit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm working with SRM 5.0 standalone scenario.

I want to try the WS14000109 (Approval n-step over Value Limit) workflow.

I activate it in oocu - tranzaction, than i go to swb_cond - tranzaction. But when i choose Business object "BOR ___ EC Requirment Coverage Request" i can see only 6 WFlows, and the WS14000109 isn't shown.

And i need to change some start conditions for it, how can i do it?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is because there is no start conditions for that WF already in place. Click on "Create" button and then select the BO you will see all the related workflows which doesn't have a start condition.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx,

so this WF is based on "approval limit" of extended attributes of ppoma_bbp

and what is the stopping condition?

for example i have such settings:

Employee

Manager1: Approval limit = 5 000

Manager2: Approval limit = 10 000

Manager3: Approval limit = 20 000

If the sum of Shopping Cart is 4999 - i have in approval list only Manager1

If the sum of Shopping Cart is 9999 - i have in approval list Manager1 and Manager2

If the sum of Shopping Cart is 19 999 - i have in approval list Manager1, Manager2 and Manager3

And if the sum of Shopping Cart is 20 001 - i have in approval list Manager1, Manager2, Manager3 and "Approver was not found".

Need your ideas how can i stop the WF when the sum is over approval limit of the Manager3 ???

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

If you do not wish to trigger the spend limit workflow for values above 20000, then you can set up your start conditions so that this workflow is only triggered for shopping cart total value less than 20000. Then you must have another workflow in your start conditions which will be triggered for values over 20000. Otherwise you will get an error when you try to create a cart.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar request but I'm working on CRM 6.0, can I use the workflow "WS10000031 - Two steps approval" to fit my requirement?

I'm asking this because I can't find this Workflow in my OOCU tcode. I've changed already my triggering events to the transaction type i'm creating (CRM quotations) in the workflow but nothing happens...

Do you have some suggestion?

Best Regards

Hugo