cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was successfully install crystal report server and the java launch pads work but the ASP launch pad doesnt.

I looked at the configuration on IIS and its set up exactly like our test box on a windows server 2000. Now, we have install on a windows server 2003. Could this be the problem.

-

I get this error when I to look at the InfoView.

-

Server Error in '/businessobjects/Enterprise115/InfoView' Application.

-

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on the local server machine, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "RemoteOnly". To enable the details to be viewable on remote machines, please set "mode" to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="On" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

-

I get this error on the Administration Launch Pad

-

Server Error in '/businessobjects/Enterprise115/WebTools' Application.

-

The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files'.]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.SetUpCodegenDirectory(CompilationSection compilationSection) +3570267

System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags) +218

[HttpException (0x80004005): The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files'.]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +3465427

System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +69

System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +279

-

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Carl

I had experienced not the exact but a similar problem.

looking at the message it displays, it appears that currently you do not have permissions to write in the windows temp folder.

Make sure that you have rights to write in the temp folder.

Also make sure that your firewall (or any other security agents) arent preventing these as many a times they really create big problems for BO to work fine.

Good luck

mehul

Answers (0)