cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time data acqusition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a generic datasource containing customer information. Was trying to pull the data into sap BI with real-time extraction.Have replicated the datsource in BI , created a std DSO,established the tranformation between DataSource and DSO,setup the dtp and infopackage supporting RDA and have assigned the datasoruce and DTP to the daemon.

The problem I am facing here is that when I start the upload process through the daemon, no records are pulled from the source system. I do not know what configurations I have missed that I don't see any records shown in the requests of Infopackage and DTP.

Let me know what is that I am overlooking which brings no records from the source system.

It brings records into BI system when I run the std infopackage.

Looking forward to hear valuable suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The datasource is enabled for real time data-acquisition right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,the datasource is enabled for RDA on R/3 side and BI.

By the way, do I have to create the std infopackage with full update and then create RDA supported infopackage, then run the daemon to kick off the infopackage and dtp.

former_member207028
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Infopackage creted for RDA Datasource, has to be selected as RDA data extraction and no need to create seprate infopackage

Regards

Daya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well now that you guys have asked me different questions, do you have any answer on why the daemon is not triggering the RDA supported infopackge and DTP to select records in request as when I start the upload process ,I see no records found in the requests

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, U have to create infopackage to initialized Delta with data transfer,,, then create another infopackage for RDA and assign that to Daemon..

First do the init load and then start Daemon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the datasource in rsa3 in R/3 side records are there or not .

regards

sivaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are records on R/3 side,I have looked in the datasource in RSA3 and the table in se11.