cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM - Header / Item Condition (Pricing Procedure)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallow Experts,

Here as per my requirement, i need single Discount condition type as Header Condition and Item condition. i have defined condition type ZD02 as a discount condition.

with,

1) Condition class - A discount or surcharge.

2) Calculation type - B fixed amount.

3) Plus/minus - X negative

Condition has been marked for header condition and item condition indicator, so it can be assigned to PO header also.

Amount / percent indicator has been marked.

But when i am creating PO with three items, and discount e.g. 10000 INR at PO header. it accepts the amount but calculates on three items for the value 30000 INR

Please give me the solution.

Thanks in Advance !!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heade discount is applicable to all the items. why don't you define item conditon and include in Info record so you dont have to enter the PO time if it is always applicable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks charlie.

But as per my case, Discount is Fixed amount for the all PO items, it is not at Item level also it is not fixed for each PO. So it cant be maintened in Info.

The same next PO can have discount at item level. both cases (Item level/header level) are possible in PO.

So i want to know whether it is possible that, same condition can be marked for Heder level and item level. so it will allow to enter the condition at item level and header level both and will calculate the amount properly.

Thanks in Advance

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is always better to have two condition types one for header and one for item in the pricing procedure.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks kiran,

and also we have to mark the condition as group condition.

So we can apply the condition as header condition and amount will be calculated at header level only. (not at item level)

my issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your valuable answer.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I want to caliculate sales tax on Header I mean on the total value

how to do this

sd