cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Valuation: Material Prices and Inventory Values Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been asked to install the cube 0COPC_C04 in BI. The datasource that is recommened for this cube is 0CO_PC_ACT_04, but in R3 that datasource is not populated.

What is wanted is to have the price and value of inventory material in one report. I can get the price from one datasource and the value from another, but the datasource that has the value information (from what I can find) 0CO_PC_ACT_02 only allows full loads and there are millions of records.

I am fairly new at setting up extractors for use in BI and need to know if there is another datasource to use or a trick to getting the needed information into BI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you able to solve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, my question has not been answered.

What I have done is use two different datasources and from the infopackage try to limit the data coming in to only the current fiscal year/period.

My problem now is that the first data packages stay "yellow" because the data is not actually updated to the cube. The last data package that come in turns "green". In my code I need each data package that comes in to update the cube but I do not know what the code (from the infopackage) would be.

I can not do this from the update rules because I actually need to limit the data as it comes into BI as there are millions of records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you able to solve this issue?