cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business content installation for Accounts Recievables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to finance module, i need to installed business content for Accounts Recievales module. The data source i need to install is 0FI_AR_4. what is the order in which i need to install this business content.

Please help me in installing this Business content.

Fazal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a question,

Is there any posibilities to run FI_AR_4 without GL4 and AP4.

b/c i checked doc, it is showing

"In delta mode, data requests with InfoSource 0FI_AR_4 and InfoSource 0FI_AP_4 do not provide any data if no new extraction has taken place with InfoSource 0FI_GL_4 since the last data transfer. This ensures that the data in the BW system for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Accounting is exactly as up to date as the data for General Ledger Accounting"

Please help me to understand this concept

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, its possible to load all the three extractors(AP,AR,Gl) separately as per following:

"Features of the Extractor

As the strict connectoin of DataSources has been abolished as of PlugIn2002.2, you can now load 0FI_GL_4, 0FI_AR_4, 0FI_AP_4 and 0FI_TX_4 in any order you like. You can also use DataSources 0FI_AR_4, 0FI_AP_4 and 0FI_TX_4 separately without 0FI_GL_4. The DataSources can then be used independently of one another (see note 551044). "

Pls see this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/bc/02f93abb013b0de10000000a114084/content.htm

Hope this help!

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Yes you run and load the separate data for each application in the FI(AR,AP,GL).(but when you implement the server in real time its mandatory and SAP suggested is you have to load all the applications(GL,AP,AR) coz these all are inter linked.)

in order to install teh buseiness content you can follow the normal methos like goto RSA1 select business content tab search weatever you want to install and then go ahead.

Regards,

chandra.