cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with ESS iviews(Salary Statement,Career &My Booking & Training Cent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am working on SAP EP7.0 and ESS/MSS Configurations.We have Dev ,Quality and Prod lansscapes.

Now we are Setting up Quality Portal , this is replica to Prod.Already all these ESS/MSS iviews are working fine in Production.

Now some of ESS Iviews are not working in Quality Environment.

1> Benifits and Payments --> Salary Statement, while Opening this iview we are getting "No payroll results found for personnel number xxxx" already from HR people run the Payroll Successfully. pleae Suggest how can i go head???

2> Career & Job --> My Booking & Training Centre, i know these two iviews not Coming up with ESS BP, so for these we need to Configure thru ITS Based Services PV7i and PV8i, based on this i read some of blogs, but i got the little idea, and its not clear, so it 's not resolved my problem.

While Opening those iviews i am getting error message like this"Page not found or not available"

Please guide how can i configure these iviews.

Thanks In Advacne

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Intresting one!

1.Well, ask your HR team to logon to Tcodde : PC00_M40_CLSTR

here 40 is the molga for India, likewise, try the molga for which ever country you guys are working on.

enter the personal number of the employee, with which you are logging into the portal, this TCode will give you a result of all the payrolls run for a particular personal number.

2. Check with the Tcode : HRUSER if this user in portal is assigned to a particular pernr in backend system

Regarding your second question, im not too sure, but yes, I have come across a blog...will let you know as and when I find information.

Good Luck.

Cheers,

Sandeep Tudumu

Answers (0)