cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical Production issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

While verifying intercompany Billing. In customer master xd03 the customer 10900 is defined under 1003/10/94; where as in the billing document created under same customer 10900 with a different SA 1003/30/94. Is it possible? Where as in the pricing procedure applied to the Billing it is picked a new pricing procedure, System is not generating any error. I had verified the pricing determination, conditions and condition records also all are correct, will anyone share your knowledge what would be the reason?.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PV

Some of the areas you need to check are

- it seems the customer has created in both the sales areas for 1003/10/94 and 1003/30/94. To check this, go to XD02, input the customer code and click on "Customer's sales areas". If the customer is created in different sales areas, you can see here.

- Check in VK12, for what sales area combination, pricing is maintained

- Go to VOV8, select the sale document type and see what is maintained for document pricing procedure. Similarly go to VOFA, select your billing document type and see what value is maintained there for the field "Document pricing procedure"

- Now go to OVKK, select your sales area and ensure that the document pricing procedure is the same as what you have maintained in VOV8 & VOFA. Also check for all sales area what pricing procedure is maintained

I feel, definitely the problem is in either of the above and hence the issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had verified all the IMG settings i didn't find any thing wrong in it. Will anyone clarify me?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PV

check the copy control header, or any coding is there for this... its easy but do same test case in quality wether its behaving the same way or not??

regards

Ramki

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked whether any common dist.channel is assigned for this combination of 1003/10 = 30 ?

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all a customer can come under different sales areas.

For this you need to go to XD03 and check in all customer sales areas to see whether that customer is included in that area or not?

Secondly you will have to check that while creating intercompany order, which sales area is being considered for this customer.

Please check these two things and see if it works out.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating Customer master it is created under the sales area 1003/10/94, where as while creating billing doc it is under 1003/30/94. It was already created but the system is not showing any error, we found in the invoice a difference in price we had verified all the linked doc's, we found the above customer SA in Customer master and in the Billing doc has a different SA, will you suggest / share your knowledge to resolve this issue pl?