Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Quality Inspection stock passed to new material unrestricted stock

Hello Friends,

I have created production order and done MB31 with ref to production order and at that time inspection lot is automatically created and quality having the stock suppose 10 kg.

And then i have completed the usage decision and passed 5 kg to production order material unrestricted stock and 5 kg to some another material unrestricted stock and now therefore no stock in quality.

Now i have do the reversal scenario.

With the help of movement type 102 with ref to production order i can reverse the unrestricted stock quantity of the production order material

then 5 kg is reversed . and i have cancel the inspection lot.

But i have to ask how to reverse the quantity with have passed to new material unrestricted stock ie remaining 5 kg.

My solution says:

I have to first with help of mvt type 310 pass the stock from the new material to production order material and then have to 102 mvt type with complete quantity 10 kg and then cancel of inspection lot and creation of new lot again with 101 mvt type.

Please tell me above procedure is the right solution or there any other method also exist.

I have read one solution that i have to change the inspection type 08 in material master and then do reversal with the help of movement type 322. but in this i have to go material master.

We are avoiding to make material master changes .so this solution doesn't suits me.

Secondly with the help of user exits , i have done the cancel of usage decision but that also never reverse the material stock.

correct me if am wrong.

Thirdly i have implemented the note report also ,but that also doesn't work becoz my material is serialized and for serialized material that report doesn't get executed.

Please give me ur suggestions and solutions.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question