cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block some A/P documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello my friends,

Since Business One HR module isn't very strong, we've thought of a different solution for paying our employees.

We have a Business Partner called Paycheck. Every month we create and A/P Invoice for this BP, with the total of the paychecks.

Then, we do the down payments one by one, for every employee, like a regular outgoing payment.

The problem is we have user A doing this paycheck payments, but we have user B doing regular payments. And user B shouldn't be able to see the paychecks.

I've tried creating document series, but what happens is User B can't create any outgoing payments in the paychek series, but he can see the ones created by user A. I've talked to SAP Support and this a standard feature, so it's not a bug.

I'm not sure if I made myself very clear, but I really need this. Does any one have another idea?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

In your case, I am afraid only SDK may help.

You can try Document Ownership Authorazation first. If the functionality can meet your need, that would be great.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, Document Ownership Authorazation didn't work.

Any other ideas other than SDK?

Thanks!

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

have you considered using recurring postings or journal vouchers from confidential accounts instead? Journal entries should only be accessible to the accountant & possibly the accounts payable/receivable department.

All the best,

Kerstin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dan,

As mentioned by you, this is the standard feature. But in case you donot want the paycheck invoices to appear for payment you can tick the payment block in the invoices nad when you want to pay them untick it.

Please use this if it is convenient for you.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikas,

The problem is not the paycheck invoices, the problem is the down payment. The user shouldn't see down payments made by other user.

Danilo Souza - EasyOne Consulting

[www.easyone.com.br|http://www.easyone.com.br/]