cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stock to post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All SAP Guru's

I have created one PO , in that stating to delivery at subcontractor and selecte the appropriate checkbox in the PO .After MIGO stock posted to subcontractor with movment type 101 O in quality .Our QM consultant release the inspection lot,he found that there is no stock to post to unresticted.And stock remains in the quality only after inspection lot cleared with UD.

Please suggest the solution.

Thanks and Regards

Kailash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL SAP GURU's,

I created PO for RM/PM and select the subcontractor checkbox under delivery tab at the item details and given the subcontractor vendor code in the PO .When i completed MIGO for this PO materials movement 101 O take palce and materials are directle provided to subcontractor.

As quality view and inspection types are set for material , goods are posted to quality stock type at parts provided to subcontractor.

When quality person want to give user decision aginst the inspection lot, they dont have option to transfer this stock to unrestricted.Posting tab button is missing in the UD screen (QA11).Hence stock remains in the quality.But we want to transfer in the unrestriced for further processing.

I think now you all understand my problem.Please suggest solution at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards

Kailsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I donot understand why you are doing GR 1ith 101 O...

Anyway when you goto MMBE Is this material stock against the subcontractor or in as unrestrcited stock?

which insp type you have activated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MMBE it is in the quality and under part provided with subcontrator and all inspection types has been activated.

Reagrds

Kailash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me which type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is nothing called 101 O movement type?

Can you tell me what is 101 O Mov type and why you are using this?

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khailash,

Your question is not very clear to me...... do you mean to say that the stock moved to Unrestricted only after the UD is been done for the lot...... n then you can move the stock for subcontracting ....

Thanks

Kaushik