Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection to host XXXXX, service sapgw00 timed out # STMS Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Good Day,

We have changed our Development server in another location and configured the HOST accordingly. Now we able to connect Development server.

But while transport the request Quality System not receiving the request from Devlopment.

I am trying to distribute and activate the configuration through STMS i am receiving below error .

connection to host xxxxx, service sapgw00 timed out

/ CPI-C error CM_PRODUCT_SPECIFIC_ERROR.

please advise me .

Best Regards,

KSK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can check form RZ10 you can maintain RZ11 you can view the content in t code AL11 under /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGS/SYS/profile. The parameter looks like rdisp/snc_gateway. Currect it if it is pointed to old host. You can directly change if you have access to OS level.you need to restart sap once you made chages, to reflect

Regards,

S.Manu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

Good Day,

We did many R&D on this issue, fortunately we have restarted server and the problem is solved. But we didnu2019t know exact reason. Your answer gives me a clear solutionu2026

Thank you very much.. . I have assigned full points. Thanks once again.

Best Regards,

KSK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sureshkumar,

As you are said that you changed the host of development system, did you check the gateway hostname in default profile ? if it is changed, check the connected gateway connections if you see abnormal restart the gateway and try again.

Regards,

S.Manu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Thanks for the response.

Could you please explain where can i check default profile. and how can i change.

thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

KSK