cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Doc in FBL1N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am running FBL1n. In the layout I am not able to find out purchase order i.e. purchasing doc mentioned for a MIRO invoice.

What could be the reason

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field BSEG-EBELN is not possible for being shown with a value in FBL1N (and FBL5N).

Since Release 3.0, several purchase orders can be offset in one invoice As a result, different purchasing document numbers (BSEG-EBELN) can be contained in the different G/L account line items.

As a result, it is no longer possible to enter a unique purchasing document number in the customer/vendor line item. Field BSEG-EBELN is not filled in the vendor line item and therefore cannot be displayed in the line item display for customers/vendors.

Please also check note 152335. There, you will find a more detailed explanation of the issue.

The only way to see some information regarding related PO-es in a Vendor line items is a workaround. For example, it is possible to create a substitution in order to fill in one of not currently used fields like Reference, Text, etc.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue has been adressed lot of times earlier. You can check following thread..

[;