cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RadioButtonByKey question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

i use RadioButtonByKey bounded with an action in my application. I don't know if I have to perform the eventhandler parameter and parameter mapping or not. Can someone help me?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hairong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean RadioButtonGroupByKey?

You don't need parameter mapping if you just want to determine the selected key in the action handler. The selected key is given by the value of the context attribute to which the "selectedKey" property is bound.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for your quick answer. Maybe i haven't explained my question clearly. I have two RadioButtons bounded with an event handler. When selecting a RadioButton, the event handler is fired. Depending on which RadioButton is selected, come to different result. I have read some article about event handler parameter mapping, but i did not understand the concept really. Ich don't know when i have to do parameter mapping, when not.

Have a nice day!

Hairong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in the case of single radio buttons it is sufficient to check the context attribute value to determine which radio button is selected (a radio button is selected is the "keyToSelect" value equals the "selectedKey" value).

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

thank you so much. I can understand the difference between "keyToSelect" and "selectedKey" by single Radio Button now finally.

Hairong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, the property names are rather obvious, arent't they?

Armin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can u clear ur que that OnAction what should happened?