cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new g/l account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i craeted new g/l account,new valuation class.Now when i am trying to include the new valuation class and G/L account at the time of creation of transport all the changse made to GBB by other users are also getting carried in teh transport.

I want only my entries to be included in the transport ,How to create a transport(how to craete the transport at table level in this case)

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

When you do any Configurations the system prompts for a TR and you have to create it. In case if you want to create a new transport request then you have to log off and then again log in do the configuration and save it and TR will be prompted and give the required information and save it. Later you can transport this TR to any system Quality or PRD.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On Successful Creation of Valuation class you will get a Transport Request in Which you Can Mention the Description and Project. Now Transport the Request to another Server (Test) then PRD.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Valuation calss when you create that time you have to save that in transport and G/L account also you have to do same way.

than migrate to next system and assign them in OBYC.