Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSO Datamart request in PSA not available in InfoCube

Former Member
0 Kudos

DSO feed Cube:

High ticket in production

In error, I initialized a delta transfer with data twice. the first one was successful and I was able to stop the subsequent load and deleted the request. Today, my scheduled delta did not work because of the errored initialized delta and gave error "Data source build incorrectly",,,

I was able to re-initialize a delta without data transfer (1 record). And my DSO load came in by changing the QM status.

Now, my datamark as the request in the PSA;however, the Request is not available ont he cube. The only request that is available on the cube is the reinitiatized request with 0 records.

How do I move the Datamart Request into the Cube?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your question is not clear.if you want to move the datamart status from dso to infocube .

1,if u marked the status red in infocube ,go to dso right click on dso select further update to datatarget

2, if u not marked the red status in infocube , go to dso delete the datamart in dso and right click on dso select further update to datatarget.

regards

sivaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

The request did not make up to InfoCube. The request is still on the datamart in the PSA. There are 606 records associated with the request. I can see it in the PSA of the datamart.

Where to I find the settings to do the futher update? Where is that located? InfoPackage? PSA Maintanance? InfoCube (target)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to go a "further update to 3.x targets, but the request fails in the monitor and there are 0 records. Each time I change the QM status in the monitor it triggers a request from the source system; the problem is I already have a request in the DSO PSA and it has 606 records.

I went to the Datamart PSA and delete the request, thinking that the further update to 3.x from the DSO would push my original request up to the Cube; but it did not. Now, the only place I have the 606 records is in the PSA of the DSO it is now no longer available in the datamart PSA and the Cube has a yellow right (when I update it to GREEN, 0 records come).

I want the original request that is sitting in the DSO PSA from the source system to propogate up to the Cube. Is this possible? How, detailed steps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you a 7.x dataflow or a 3.x dataflow. From your questions its not too clear.

If you are using 7.x dataflow, i.e using DTP and transformations, just run the DTP from the DSO to the cube and the request will be updated to the cube.

If you are using the 3.x dataflow, then make sure the request is first present in the DSO and the datamart status in the DSO is unchecked. If its unchecked you'll first have to delete the datamart status and then update the request to the cube. Once this is done, then run the infopackage from the DSO to the cube. Also make sure that the infopackge is updating data to the PSA and the cube and just not to the PSA in the infopackage.

Cheers,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using a 3.5 dataflow. The datamark status in 'unchecked' on the DSO.

You said, "If you are using the 3.x dataflow, then make sure the request is first present in the DSO and the datamart status in the DSO is unchecked." Yes (no three prong symbol), the datamark is unchecked/notavailable on the request in the DSO.

You say, " then update the request to the cube."

How do I update the request in Cube from the DSO? The Cube does not have the request (from the DSO). Request is only available on DSO with no datamark. Each time I execute the infopackage from the DSO (using further updates,,,) it errors out in the monitor with 0 records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you are running the dtaa mart IP(from DSO to cube)

What ois the error message that you get?

With the type of error message, it will become easier to analyze the problem

Regards

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the Change log of DSO still has data in it. If no data is present, Check if the latest request from R/3 to DSO still lies in PSA. IF yes, Then you can delete the request from DSO and reconstruct and activate to generate the required changelog.

Then go to you datamart inifosource and find the delta IP that

feeds the cube and trigger that.

This should help you to get the unmarked data request in DSO to cube.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I reconstruct? detailed steps please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess there is some selections given,which prevents delta transfer, To confirm this..do a full update and my guess that it will get filled.

Pls check filter or any selections given wrongly in the infopackage to the cube from DSO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. I did two things:

1) Referenced the SAP not for "Caller 70 Missing" error and deleted the indexes and created them after the load was done.

2) Checked the InfoPackage for the Datamart. That, also, needed to be initiailized with delta (with data transfer). Once a created a new InfoPackage for the Datamart and executed it, the data loaded without a problem and the 'datamark' symbol was available on the DSO request.

Thank you

Answers (0)