moving average and standard cost
I purchase raw material and trading item. assuming that my raw material is based on standard cost and trading item based on moving average.
1) if both item have no more inventory, the difference price between migo and miro will charge to price difference?
2) if raw material which base on standard cost still have inventory, may i know if there is a variance for migo and miro, the difference will go to where? if inventorise then what would happen to the standard cost.
3) if trading item which base on moving average still have inventory, the variance (between migo and miro) will be added to moving average. right?
4) for raw material which base on standard cost, may i know if freight cost, custom duty and some other miscellaneous cost need to add in, how possible it can add to the standard cost?
5) for trading item which base on moving average, may i know if freight cost, custom duty and some other miscellaneous cost also will be added in moving average price?