cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download MDM Business Content for PI 7.0/7.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

I kindly ask for your help on my problem: I am not able to find the MDM Business Content for PI 7.0/7.1 anywhere. I searched in the Service Marketplace for a long time, but without any results... https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/installMDM seemed to be a good place for it, as well as in "Software Distribution Center" -> "Support Packages and Patches" -> "SAP Content" -> "ESR Content (XI Content)", but neither supply the adequate file

Can anyone help me? Thank you very much!

Best regards

Benedikt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benedikt,

maybe what you need is here:

service.sap.com/swdc

Support Packages and Patches --> SAP NetWeaver --> SAP MDM --> SAP MDM 5.5 --> XI Content

Hope that helps.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian, thank you very much!

Call me blind, but I still can't find it.

After Navigating to Support Packages and Patches --> SAP NetWeaver as suggested, I just have the following options:

1. SAP NETWEAVER

2. ADAPTIVE COMPUTING CONTROLLER

3. SAP NW IDENTITY MANAGEMENT

4. ACCEL. AD FOR SAP NETWEAVER

5. Technology components releases prior to SAP NetWeaver

When I follow to the first option (SAP NETWEAVER) I just have the options for various releases of SAP NetWeaver, but no MDM in one of them

Do you have another hint?

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benedikt,

that's the correct place. It seems that your user has not the appropriate rights to download the MDM Software from SMP. You should contact your SMP expert to ensure that you've the correct rights.

BR Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benedikt,

as Michael said correctly, you may not have the necessary privileges.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael and Christian,

thanks for your hint, I already had the feeling, that it could be dependant on my rights...

Best Regards,

Benedikt

Answers (0)