cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

miro multiple vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have more than 1 vendor for the PO, example goods which to credit vendor and freight cost to freight company and custom duty to custom, may i know if possible to have more than 1 vendor in a single miro?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to have more than 1 vendor in MIRO and also it is not logical since you never get a single invoice from 2 vendors (i.e. more than vendors). Also SAP doesn't support this, better discuss with your client and then define the process.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the PO if u assign multiple vendors to multple conditions, u can do mulptiple MIRO's for multiple vendors.

U assign freight vendor to freight condition and create a PO. And while posting MIRO u can post the different values to different vendors.

Regards,

Bhuvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PO,assign the freight vendor against the freight condition type by selecting the line and click details button so that u can assign the vendor which will be viewed in Vendor master when you go for planned delivery costs.

Similarly the same can be followed for Customs vendor too.

These should be done before IR for Customs and GR.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.It is not possible for processing a in single MIRO for all your vendor and vendor partners.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it is not possible u have to do separeate invoices for diffrent vemdor

u can assign diffrent vendors for conditions of freight

which u can get in miro and planned delivery cost mode

regards

kunal

Edited by: kunal ingale on Sep 18, 2008 2:52 PM