cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service PO Item Limit actual value is incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the Service PO, in item details Limit tab, actual value is incorrect, service entry/ GR value is diffrent and actual value in the limit tab is diffrent, in fact it is showing the same value as overall limt and expected value,

please suggest.

thanks for replying,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jairaj,

Try with SE38 transaction, Run Program RMBESTK3.

Vikas

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want check if there is any SAP note on this issue.

we executed the correction program RMBESTK3 which had taken care of our issue. But this became a recurring issue now for us.

Please let me know if you found any sap note for this issue.

Thanks

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you entered both services with values and limits for service PO?

Please check service tab in item details and click on ''full screen services'' which is next to account assignment tab in services. Then full screen will appear. Check the services entered and also limits (unplanned) entered. I hope you did SES for services as well as limits (unplanned).

The actual value shows the SES entry for unplanned services and if any other amount which is not coming to actual value will be becasue of planeed services/ service numbers. If you revoke the acceptance then there will be reversal for GR..I hope you are counting this also.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

execute the program RMBESTK3 for the PO first in simulation mode and then in actual mode.

this will correct the values.

teresa_hane
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I had a question whether the program would update the actual value to the GR or SES amount (if they are different).

Thanks,

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jairaj,

Did you got the answer for this issue?I'm getting the same issue.Can you share the solution with me?

Regards,

Bala