Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

problem with approving a leave request in ptarq test application

Hi all,

i m using ECC6.0.

1/i m testing first the ptarq ( code transaction for ess employee self-service), but i have these problems, i do not understand how to create a leave request correctly , i have succeed in create in for the same employee that works with (ex 70046 = pernr ), i need to understand the logic of the creation first.

2/ before two days , i was able to create a leave request in ( ptarq ( code transaction -> test application ) but when i create it , it s allready having the status approved.

3/ so i decide to create leave request of course with different enddate end begdate of absence for the same employee wich is ( 70046 = pernr, infotype= 2001 , subtype =240 ), and i was able ti change the status of the leave request from being 'sent' to 'approved' via MF pt_arq_request_execute.

4/ but now i just can't approve neither via test application (ptarq) or via mf .

N.B:

i didn't to become the manager of the concerned employee cz when i enter to approve via ptarq , it displays for me the reequest concerning my profil but even thoug when i chose one document to be approved it take a long time and it's not responding anymore or it's gives me a message said that the doc is locked ,

and even throug the mf 'pt_arq_request_PREPARE it's given me 'ex_data_only_read = X' and error which said that doc is bloqued and with mf 'pt_arq_request_EXECUTE it's just telling me to precise the CLASS NAME .

there is the content of es_messages output of excute mf.

T = E

ID = WF_CONT

NUM = 065

MESSAGE = Indicate the name of the class

Thank u in advance.

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question