Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC Code for me38 to delete the open Delivery schedules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one please help me in writing a BDC for ME38 to close the open delievry Schedules.

I cannot use the BAPI FM BAPI_SCHEDULE_MAINTAIN.

Since my version is 4.6

i have to go with BDC only

Please help me out in this regard

Please help me its very urgent

Edited by: pravin n on Sep 19, 2008 6:28 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

First go to tcode SHDB, there select new recording,give a name for the recording and then give the tcode for which u would want to do recording. Now, enter all the values in the tcode completely and then save it.

Now, come back to shdb,..select ur recording and say create a program tab. Select option from the recording aand then save the program..save the program.

Now, upload the flat file from PC using GUI_upload for txt file and ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE..

Now, pass the internal table values to the perform statements or subroutines and put them in a loop.

Regards,

Vishwa.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

First go to tcode SHDB, there select new recording,give a name for the recording and then give the tcode for which u would want to do recording. Now, enter all the values in the tcode completely and then save it.

Now, come back to shdb,..select ur recording and say create a program tab. Select option from the recording aand then save the program..save the program.

Now, upload the flat file from PC using GUI_upload for txt file and ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE..

Now, pass the internal table values to the perform statements or subroutines and put them in a loop.

Regards,

Vishwa.