Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart forms configuration in NACE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My requirement is I want to display my z-smartforms in the standard transaction ME22N, PO layout.

In NACE, i found in output types there is a script called MEDRUCK for Purchase order.

I removed this script name and added my z-smartforms in the PDF/Smartform column.

But when i checked in ME22N, I am not getting my smartforms output.

Can anyone tel me what are the steps to configure smartforms in NACE for PO layout (ME22N)?

Regards,

Prem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you did this in Customzing client.

Did you do SCC1 to Development Client

Regards

MD

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you did this in Customzing client.

Did you do SCC1 to Development Client

Regards

MD

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

after u give ur smartform name in nace for output type NEU.

open ur po from me22n and click on messages there u have to define ur mesage type for neu.

thn u can see the output related to neu tht u configured in nace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

now i getting my smartforms in ME22N, but with error asking MESSAGE TYPE. How to define message type in ME22N

Gautham -- u said to define message type in ME22N. How to define?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i think u r not directely add ur form in NACE. Through confiq oly add ur form in ME22n.

Regrds:

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys,

Do i have to write a driver program to call my smartforms while configuring in NACE?

christine_evans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a SAP standard print program for PO SmartForms called /SMB40/FM06P which you'll need to download from the SAP service site and install. You can make a Z copy of this program and change the ENTRY_NEU subroutine to call your SmartForm. In NACE, you will enter the name of your custom print program in the Program field and the subroutine name in the Form Routine, as well as keeping your SmartForm name in the SmartForm field.