SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPP1 / XDO2 / BP Relation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts..

I created a BP through FPP1 , but iam not getting this BP in XD02(SD).

so can any one explain complete customaization from spro..

i allocated ref customer in customization...but its not effecting..

plz explain me complete process to get the BP in XDO2(SD) also..

It will be more appriciatable..

Thnka u..

7 REPLIES 7

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Follow this Procedure...

Procedure

1. Review the number ranges that have been created: The number ranges for the business partner in the Best Practices are defined as follows:

IMG u2192 Cross Application Components u2192 SAP Business Partner u2192 Business Partner u2192 Basic Settings u2192 Number Ranges and Groupings u2192 Define Number Ranges

01: The Regular business partner uses this number range: 2100000000 to 2199999999 and 03: 7100000000 to 7199999999 is used in the setting above for the ship-to party. Both are internal number ranges.

XX is the external number assignment used to create the SD reference customer.

2. The account group DEBI must temporarily be assigned to this external number assignment for the creation of this business partner:

IMG u2192 Financial Accounting u2192 Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable u2192 Customer Accounts u2192 Master Data u2192 Preparations for creation customer master data u2192 Assign Number Ranges to Customer Account Groups:

Set account group: DEBI to external number range XX for the Business Partner creation step.

3. Create an SD customer:

Call transaction XD01: Easy Access u2192 Logistics u2192 Sales and Distribution u2192 Master Data u2192 Business Partner u2192 Customer u2192 Create u2192 Complete

u2022 Select account group: Customer (general)

u2022 Enter the Customer key: MUST_ALL

u2022 Enter company code (1000)

u2022 Enter sales area as follows:

u2022 Sales organization: 1000,

u2022 Distribution channel: 01

u2022 Division: 10.

u2022 Select Continue.

Assign MUST_ALL in Master data>bp>settings for creating standard customers.

Hope This helps u....

. Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pithin,

I studied that document in PM before posting..but its not effecting..i did the same way..but no use..

any way thanks for u r reply..

0 Kudos

Hi

Do u have UT - 210 Material. You will have the basic Config about the SD and IS-U BPs...

. pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pithan.

Thnak you for u r reply, can u tel on which page it will availble in iut?

thanks..

0 Kudos

Hi

You will have a topic called Business partner and there are some solution for the questions

Read it

. Pithan

0 Kudos

When you create or change your BP in FFP1 or FPP2, did you filled the reference busines partner in the Idenhtificaion screen for the role sold to party or MKK( Contract partner)?

When you do that and you save you should be able to have your BP in SD, check on transaction VD02.

Adriano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam unable to post new thread , so iam closing this