Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW - Direct Input for XD01 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an error while doing the LSMW - using batch Input session. In the last step of LSMW.. while running batch input session, i faced an error "Function code cannot be selected" this error is coming because the Function code(OK Code) of that screen is "KNZA".

the problem is that how can i change the OK code (function code) in the standard program. or is there any other way for solving this problem...

please help me out....

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel the problem is with the Sturcture relations step. Are you mapping the below structure?

BKNZA Customer Master Record Altern.Payer (Batch Input Structure) -

Ensure that for all the structures you are mapping here.. you need to provide elements in field mappings. Otherwise it may lead to such errors.

Try to check all the steps once again and then generate the program again and check.

0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi...

yes i had mapped the BKNZA structure and all the structure are mapped correctly.

even i have repeated the whole process again..

and the result is same "Function cannot be selected"

and when i am converting the legacy file, few field in the structure are empty... and some of them have values..

please help me...

0 Kudos

1) Just go to display conversion program and do the syntax check.

2) if there is no value for the field in the flat file , then u have to pass the '/' . this u have to do in field mapping and conversion rules for each field.

3) and when i am converting the legacy file, few field in the structure are empty... and some of them have values..

for the 3 step check ur flat file have u given correct tab delimeter or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found the Solution

Thanks