cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creation of Custom BO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a doubt on custom BO creation for any workflow..... When we create any custom BO then what all things required to include so that we can use it in WF task.....

and what is the benifit of including TOJTB in attributes ?

With Best Regards Dev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

If you want to trigger a workflow using any event it is neccessary for you to create a event in the BO(not for the inherited type- for inherited type, try to use the event which is available already).

If you want execute any kind of code use that as a method (dialog or backgroud).

If you want fetch any values from a table which is associated to the corresponding BO use the attributes.

Offcourse key value is a must to trigger workflow or fetch the record from the data base table.

Note.

The TOJTB is included in the attribute for purpose of sending or receiving data from different containers for the corresponding instance of the BO and not for any other instance.

Thanks and Regards

Balaji K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for quick reply......

Can you please explain me this -

The TOJTB is included in the attribute for purpose of sending or receiving data from different containers for the corresponding instance of the BO and not for any other instance.

2nd - What is the differance between refering whole table and refering only a single field.. what differance in between both the cases..

caz i have seen in some of the business objects that some time while defining the attribute they have included only single field and some time Tables..

Regards Dev..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably going thru' the following link helps in clearing your doubts yourself.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/cc/d40b37da4de72fe10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Hope this helps

venu