cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F150: dunning a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'd like to know if, dunning a customer (t.code F150), SAP locks the creation of new sales orders (t.code VA01) for that customer (SD).

Thanks

Edited by: Umberto Gandalf on Sep 18, 2008 2:16 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

During the Dunning run the line items need to be updated with the dunning level. Also there is an updation in the master data. I think they are different functionalities and table locks should not be there. However, the only situation where I foresee there could be a block is when there is Credit Management active. Not sure about that.

The only time when locking happens is when the processes are affecting the same tables. So, During a dunning run the custmer should not be locked for sales order processing.

(I assume I have understood your query correctly)

Karthik

Edited by: Karthik Coneru on Sep 18, 2008 7:49 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP does not stop the creation of Sale order VA01 for any customer after running dunning by using TCode F150. Creation of sale order will be stopped based on credit control of customer.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Umberto Gandalf,

If u dont mind can u explain breifly on ur q uerry?

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

first of all, I'm a junior c.

I'd like to know what happens when I dunn a customer for overdue items. Does SAP impede, automatically, the creation of new sales orders (t.code VA01) for that customer (SD)?

Thanks