cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

application error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I am using SAP 2005B patch36, if a select a perticular database i am getting error " application as a problem" and it will create a dump file.in that dump file i am getting this message " -

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION

Fault address: 025BDE86 0001:0004CE86 C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\ace2005.dll

-

Call Stack -

Address Frame Function Source File

025BDE86 00000000 0001:0004CE86 C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\ace2005.dll

5604518B 00000000

i am not able to login.

Hariprasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member708266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try below

- Recreate SBO Common with fresh installation in PL42 (SBO common upgrad er).

- Stopped antivirus software and restarted again

- Rename of .LDF file / Log file recreated.

- check whether a PC is running with more network card, if yes remove them and only leave one there. (note 1135705 )

- Server rebooted.

If the information above could not solve your issue, Please refer to note 1009615, and report a message to SAP

Thanks & Regards

Apple

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the causes for this issue are three:

1. The SBO application is error and not completely installed

2. The database you are trying to open have been corrupted

3. The patch level version is not supported

If none of the above solved, submit a ticket to SAP support.

Rgds

juan_marrero
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hariprasad,

Have you checked restoring the database in a different server or connecting from a different client machine ?

If not having an alternative test environment, do you know how to do a trace to the SQL server while making the login to B1 ?

As already mentioned, if a B1 reinstallation does not help, then create a message in the market place and attach a zip version of your B1 log folder (By default in C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\Log).

Complete details in note : 1009615.

Regards,

Juan Manuel Marrero

SAP Business One Forums Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

For B1 application crash with dump file, if a reinstall does not help, itu2019s recommended to report the issue to SAP Support through message with dump file attached. In this way a root cause can be found.