Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fixed amounts for wagetypes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can you help me with this one?

I was asked to change fixed amounts for two wagetypes related to shiftwork in China.

I did that in table T510J. The new values work for all pers. areas.

However, customer would like to have different values for different PA's. I've spent hours on this already and I am not sure if and how this can be done.

It seems to me the system looks at the MOLGA not pers. areas while choosing wagetype values.

Does anybody know if the values can be assigned to PA's?

Thanks,

Monika.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monika,

When you created your entries in T510J, you entered some values per WT and for specific payroll modifiers.

Well, you can differentiate values for the same WT's and different payroll modifiers in this table.

So, in your example, where you want to default different values for the same WT and different PA's, what you have to do is the following:

Copy rule XMOD into a customer rule. Change the rule to default a different payroll modifier value for each personnel area by using MODIF 2.

Example: make a decision based on personnel area. FOr personnel area xxxx default MODIF 2=01. For personnle area yyyy default MODIF 2=02.

In table t510J enter WT AAAA for each modifier. You will have one entry for modifier 01 with value x and one entry for modifier 02 with value y.

The system will then calculate a different fixed rate for each personnel area and same WT.

Please be careful when you change the rule and ensure you don't affect the other modifiers in the rule (A, C, D etc)./ Also the rule has to be maintained for hourly, salaried etc ESG for PCR>

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicoleta,

Thanks very much for your reply.

We have not made the change to XMOD yet but I have a feeling this is the right direction.

Another question I have is: each of the wagetype amounts has to be valid for 9 different pers. areas. Should we change the MODIF 2 in outwpplant for each pers area, as below:

outwpplant

PAxxxx

Modif a = 01

modif c = 01

modif d = 01

modif 2 = 02

and then below the same for the next pa's? and same for the 9 pers areas with modif 2= 01?

Thanks!!!

Monika

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

asssing the ur wage type model PA wise in feature LGMST in PE03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. well, actually I don't even see China on the list...

Probably some feature would have to be created. But honestly I'm not a payroll expert and I don't really know how to do that:(

Monika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating a check with PERSA instead of MOLGA in LGMST and check if it helps.

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. I think that really the solution is to create a feature that looks at pers. areas.

However, the feature has to read the right value from the table.

And in the table T510J I am not able to create more than one value per infotype.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Monika.