cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment block indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

While posting a down payment to vendor through F-48, the item is automatically blocked. Can someone explain the reason behind this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you making the down payment with reference to Purchase order? If so, then please check OMR6. Whether limits have been exceeded? Also check the settings in OB27.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

Thanks for your reply, but with reference to PO without PO also downpayment is getting block automaticaly.

Regards,

Prasd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the vendor master record? check if there is any Payment Block is defined there

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

I have checked vendor maset there is no block idicator.

Regards,

Prasad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now requirement is closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIi.

Check in Vendor master whether payment block reason is there or not.

Regards,

Aakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

It is SAP standard functionality, and it meant to prevent the Down payment from being paid when you run F110 - Auto-pay run. Logically the system should not be clearing the downpayment during auto-paymentrun, since the down payment should be cleared manually, hence the payment block.

If at all you want to change the functionality of this you can of course change this in Customising, but my opinion is thatyou should not.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Even my thought is also same, thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Prasad,

Please how to change this payment block functionality by costomizing(f-48).

Regards,

Bramha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check vendor master settings. There is option to block vendor immediately after creation.

Rgs