cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type 101 vs 131.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there ,

As per my understanding we can use both movement type 101 and 131 as goods received from production ..... the only diff is 101 can also be manually done but we cannot post the goods with 131 mvt type manually......

Is there any other differrence .... I guess that in REM we use mainly 131...

Thanks

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

131 movement would be used in the REM scenario only. When you are doing GR manually for order, it will not allow you 131.

Regards,

Sumeet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Sumeet & Brahmankar for getting my concept clear on the same ....

Regards

Kaushik

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

101 Goods receipt for purchase order or order

If the purchase order or order has not been assigned to an account, a stock type (unrestricted-use stock, stock in quality inspection, blocked stock) can be entered during goods receipt.

If the purchase order or order has been assigned to an account, the goods receipt is not posted to the warehouse, but to consumption.

In the case of non-valuated materials, the goods receipt is posted to the warehouse, although the purchase order has not been assigned to an account.

Possible special stock indicators:

K Goods receipt for purchase order to consignment stock

O Goods receipt for purchase order to stock of material provided to vendor

E GR for purchase order or order to sales order stock

Q GR for purchase order or order to project stock.

Goods receipt for subcontract order: at goods receipt, the consumption of the components is posted at the same time (see movement type 543)

Goods receipt for stock transport order: at goods receipt the transported quantity is posted in the receiving plant from stock in transit into unrestricted-use stock (stock in quality inspection or blocked stock).

131 Goods receipt for run schedule header / REM

This movement type cannot be entered manually. It is generated automatically at notification of goods receipt for a run schedule header.

Possible special stock indicators:

E, Q

Hope this was helpful

Regards,

R.Brahmankar