Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Vs Credit & Debit Memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am in indian project...

i would like to know what is the Excise invoice position if we create the Credit memo (G2) & Debit memo (L2)..

how the setings to be done ?

Any solution please...

cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

there is no debit not and credit note for excise invoice as per indian excise law when the manufacturing plant is excise registration when the material is moving from the plant premise shoulbe exciseable .

Regards

S.pavan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the last action was before two months, so I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

For creating the excise invoice with reference to credit or debit memo is not possible with J1iin.

For this you need to do with T.code J1IS. With transaction type as OTHR and reference document as CR or DR memo request. But one think you need to enter the values manually into it. As they don't flow automatically.

Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sathya,

Great...

i have one question...

Here, Will J1IS be used to create to capture Outgoing excise or Incoming invoice ? (Scenario : When i do normal process, we will use J1IIN )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veera,

Once excise duties paid on the basis of the assessable value.

then for your adjustments you will be going with credit note or debit note. but based on that you will not be reversing the excise duties paid as it is tidious process.

if at all you require any adjustments, u can go ahead with J1IH transaction.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veera,

You can use J1IH transaction to create JV for the credit memo and debit memo which you have

raised for the customer using Additional excise and Other adjustments ..

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mbs,

great information...

What about Excise in Third party...

Cheers