cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tasks, Tasks Catalogue, Job description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can any one please tell me how the Task & Task catalogue is created?

And how the relationship between Task and Job description is made?

Thanx in advance

Lalit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating Task catalogue and Task is already answered.

Now, to assign Task to job:

On Simple Maintenance screen, on staff assignment view select a particular "Position", click on Menu "Go To" ---> Task Assignment, it will show you a position along with "Job" related to this position.

Depending on the requirement you can assign Tasks to Job or Position.(Click on Job and clicl on assign Task) It will open the list of Tasks from which you can select the required ones.

Best wishes. .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After reading the tips given by you, what have done was i selected a particular position, then went on Go To, clicked on Task Profile, then clicked on task button, selected a particular task.

Now i want to know whether i have to go to individual positon or job and assign the task???

Second question is when i am going to "Task Description for Position" (path is HR--OM-Info System-Position--Task description for position) it is not showing the the task which i have assigned to the particular position.

Third question is what all i have to do in pp01.

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

to create task and task catalog t. code is " pftc'

coming to relationship between job and task is generated by the sysytem in simple maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesham,

Thanx for ur reply. Will u give me a brief description

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lalith

description regrding relationship

the rlationship between two objects are assigned the system in simple maintenance

the relationship codes area

002-->reports to

002-->is the line supervisor of

the above relatiohshipe can be applicabel between O to O i.e. orgn.unit to org.unit

003-->belongs

003-->incorporates

the above relationship can be applicabel between O-S i.e. org.unit to position

coming ur question the relationship bewteen C-T i.e. job to rask

007--describes

007-->is desribe by

former_member21276
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can assign a task to a job through PP01. If you get an error saying that this object cannot be maintained by simple infotype then you will have to do a few settings in the IMG.

For now just try PP01 & the relationship as suggested above.

SKR