Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll processing wage maintanance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have a doubt in wage maintanance

What are the wages we will maintain in info type 8, 14 and 15?

8-Basic pay, 14-Recurring payments and deductions and 15-Additional payments.

In companies there are so many wages like Basic, HRA, DA, and Conveyance allowance, Phone allowance, Bonus, PF, and Gratuity like that.

If u are running the Indian payroll we need to maintain we need to maintain info types 0,1,2,3,6,7,8,9,14,15.. for ex..

Apart from that info type 581-589 we need to maintain

My question is: Which wages comes under on which info types.

Ex: Bonus, once in a year so it comes under info type 15 only.

In info type 14 means the wages which will recur on every month, those wages will maintain (but I donu2019t have any idea what are the wages we have to maintain due to lack of domain HR knowledge.)

In info type 8 Basic we should maintain. Apart from basic what we maintain like HRA,DA

But I know the concept of T512w. what it is ..How it is)

And one more is, for time wage types T510s first then, T512w with PRCL-03 and all..And some wage types like absence T554c (counting rules and classes)how to calculate and all.

I donu2019t have any idea about rest of the process of time wage types.

Thanks and Regards.

Venkateswarlu.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

WT's are grouped accoding to business practices. You have fully flexibility in SAP where you can make any WT to appear in any IT. So, it is all depend on client requirement and your config skills.

Time WT are also another wage types which might come through IT2010 or 2013? This config is entirely different than IT8, 14 or 15!!!

By the way - who told you IT3 - you creae/ maintain!!!! you cannot create IT3 by yourself. It is a system infotype - which is generated automatically when you hire an employee.

Bas