cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying long text maintained for selected set codes in result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have maintained qualitative mic.For this mic i have defined selected set codes & for these selected set codes i have maintained long text.

My client requirement is that this long text should be visible while doing result recording for the mic.Is this possible.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing RR, when you press F4 for the selected set selection, it will show you the icon for long text (the Spectacles

sign)

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

The long text of the selected set code is displayed when we press F4,but our client wants this long text to be displayed in the result recording screen and printed in the Test Certificate.How is it possible

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the long text will not come and dispaly in RR, you need to clcik on long txt tab then only you can see, if you want in certificates tehn you need to develop.

ashok

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can they expect that? Long text can be... well.. long....... How can you include that on the same screen as results recording. What if you have 5 charac with long text? What if each selected set choice has long text and you had two choices for each? That's ten sections of long text on one screen? Impossible.

Printing the long text on the cert shouldn't be a problem. You just have to get someone to code it into the layout set.

Craig

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem has been solved.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

After asking for help on a particular problem, and getting some responses back... it would be nice if you could share how you solved the problem. At least in general terms. It might be of interest to us and benefical to future people with similar questions.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Sorry we did not send the solution.

We solved it with help of our ABAPER

Our Abaper used Function Module.(Text_Module) to retrive the data for our report.

Regards

Amit

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks,

So in your solution the long text is still not visible in the resutls recording screen but via a separate report. Correct?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

As per requirement by our client they wanted the long text in their Z-report.so with the help of our ABAPER we could fetch the data into report.

Regards

Amit

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok,

thanks

Craig

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

We have also the same scenario and users are just checking it thru 'F4' option during RR and it is only a matter to convince them that how to see it , The other part is of report and Very correctly said by all my above Seniors that an ABAPer can code it very easily for you.

Thnaks.