cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAINTAINING CONDITION TYPE IN PURCHASE ORDER.

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In Purchase order I want to enter the all condition type manual in condition tab.

In my current setting Ex duty, Cess and HScess condition types are not available in the selectable conditions.

How can I make the setting so that Other than Basic price all condition should be entered manual in condition tab.

Please give the details bit briefly.

Thanks

Dhanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the PO, the conditions like discounts, surcharge, freight, cash discount, non-detudtible taxes are common conditions available without giving any tax code. You can maintain these condition types thru pricing procedure.

If you use Tax code, country version to be supported, and you need to maintain all excise related,cess related conditions thru CIN.

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

I understand the your reply.

Thanks for that.

My doubt is when I was working as a end user Other that Sales tax I had option to enter all other taxes like BED, EC, Hscee and fright etc manual in Purchase order contion tab of each item.

Now I want the same setting need to be done in current SAP system.

Looking for reply.

Dhanu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check if the condition types related to taxes are there in the tax procedure in SPRO - Financial Accounting - Financial Accounting Global Settings - Tax on Sales/Purchases - Basic Settings - Check Calculation Procedure

Then check if the access sequence is created which is to be assigned to the tax condition type in

SPRO - Financial Accounting - Financial Accounting Global Settings - Tax on Sales/Purchases - Basic Settings - Define Access Sequence.

JTAX - is the access sequence which should be assigned to the condition types - tax.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add the Ex duty, Cess and HScess condition types in your pricing schema.

SPRO - MM - Purchasing - Conditions - Define Price determination Process - Define Calculation schema.

Regards

Merwyn

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried to copy the condition type JMOP which is there in the Tax procedure it show error saying access sequesce not there in the -

Table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you cant do that, as the JMOP, JMIP are tax condtion types check it in OBQ1

Where as the Purchasing condition types are defined in m/06

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

When I was working as end user I use to enter the BED Ecess and SHcess Manual. Only Sales Tax use to popup based on the TAX code.

Please guide me how can I make this setting.

Dhanu