cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error deleting Profit Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am getting the following error "A profit center scenario is active in new General Ledger Accounting" when I mark a profit center for deletion. Any idea on what is this and how will I be able to delete the profit center?

Thanks,

Rock

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the profit center scenario is active in at least one ledger in the new General Ledger Accounting, you should not be allowed to delete a profit center using transaction KE54.

If you want to delete profit centers within a test (for example, in a test system) even though the profit center scenario is active in at least one ledger of the new General Ledger Accounting, you can use Customizing transaction 0KE2 without selecting the "Execute checks" indicator in the processing options. As result, you can delete the profit center at your own risk.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way by which I can delete it from all the General Ledgers?

Thanks,

Rock

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by that? Do you or don't you want to have profit centre scenario? If you do, you can delete profit centre in the way that is described above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont want to have the profit center scenario.

Thanks,

Rock

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are sure about this go to 'Assign Scenarios and Customer Fields to Ledgers' and delete the scenario.