cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related to stock deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

My client requirement is that one materil (qty 10) has been ordered from customer. and he wants the material to be delivered in three different unloading points in the qtys of 5,3 and 2.

1.Is it possible to do it? if yes,them please give me the configuration of it.

Correct answeres will be rewarded.

Regards,

pavan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Create 3 ship-to-parties and assign to the customer master .

Change ship-to- party every time in sales order before creating delivery.

Then system will allow to create 3 different deliveries with different ship to parties with same sales order.

Hope it is helpful.

Bye,

Subramanyam.B

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per the replys i have tried doing it with three different unloading points has been assigned to cusomer master and i have entered the material thrice in the sales order as per reauirement,manually i have changed the unloading poits to each qty and saved it. while doing the delivery it is taking once at a time so delivery has created thrice with reference to sales order.no errors problem has solved.

thankyou for the replys.

Regards

pavan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

In Customer Master under General Data tab, there is a tab "Unloading Points". You can make use of this.

For more information on this, please go through this help link

[Organizational Structure|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/12/0842c0470311d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

Please try with maintaining the Unloading points in the Customer master -->General data -->Unloading point tab.

You create three delivery documents respectivly according to the unloading points.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Sep 18, 2008 12:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, i need to create three unloading points then i have to try with each one in sales order according to qty.Is this can be done in this way same material can be ordered thrice in line item with different unloading points?

Regards,

pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

Yes It Can Be Possible, you have to deliver based on you qty.

fist time 5 qty

second time 3 qty

third time 2 qty

finally 1 qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply, you mean to say that i have to change the quantitys while creating delivery.

regards

pavan.