SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allocation Table Follow on Doc.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Allocation table, Stock Reduction Business Scenario (Item Category F)

In WA01 I created the allocation table successfully. I have created automatic Follow on Doc WA08 (Warehouse order.)

While "generating Documents" I am getting error message for the generic article variants as follows:

ORDER ITEM FOR ARTICLE (name) SITE (name) NOT CREATED.

Please let me know the steps to be followed to rectify the error. Thanks for your time appreciate your support.

Best Regards

Ameen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameenji

Plse try the following and proceed

1. Extend your site to the Generic article in MM42

2. Plse ensure the Article is Listed for the Site , If not ,do in WSP4

3.Maintain Source List for the Site i.e DC & external vendor as source for your store in MM42

Regards

Anis

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameenji

Plse try the following and proceed

1. Extend your site to the Generic article in MM42

2. Plse ensure the Article is Listed for the Site , If not ,do in WSP4

3.Maintain Source List for the Site i.e DC & external vendor as source for your store in MM42

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi Anis

Thanks for the reply. i extended the generic article to the Sites, I already maintained the source list, and the articles were listed by WSM8.

Still the error remains the same.

Thanks

Ameen

0 Kudos

Hi Ameenji

Try this and proceed

1. Check whether "DC" is maintained as Supplying Plant in "Supplying Plant Tab" for Store Master in WB02

2. Check Whether "DC" is maintained in the delivering plant field in Shipping tab of Store Customer master .

3. Check Whether "Distribution Profile" is maintained both in Site Master & Article Master

4. Check whether the info record is there for the Article.

Plse let me know

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi Anis

Thanks for your time. the issue is resolved.

Best regards,

Ameen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto - WB02

In Organisation/calendar screen

- Choose "Distribution chain - Plant" and extend the chain to that plant ( do the Process for both DC & Store)

and Create alloaction table freshly

Regards

Vijai Jain

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Thanks for your time mate.

Best regards

Ameen.