Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to Use BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST for transaction 'f-02' for posting keys 40 and 15 .But i am not able to execute the BAPI.Can u please provide what are th fields to be filled to execute it successfully.

9 REPLIES 9

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about RFBIBL00?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ensure you are passing the RETURN table parameter and check its contents after the call to the FM. It will give you messages about what fields are missing.

Also, if you haven't already got it, you will need to call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after your FM call.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check below code and see whether you are using all the below data...

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST'

EXPORTING

documentheader = lw_documentheader

IMPORTING

obj_type = lv_obj_type

obj_key = lv_obj_key

obj_sys = lv_obj_sys

TABLES

accountgl = it_accountgl

currencyamount = it_currencyamount

return = it_return.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its depends on your company's functional configuration. Try to crate a record using transaction code and check all the mandatory fields..make sure you are passing all the mandatory fields from your bapi.

Regards,

Naresh.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

when i am executing BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST' getting error as 'Balance in transaction currency'.can u please suggest what is the problem.

0 Kudos

Hi,

This error occurs if you have not balanced the line item amount,for e,g in first line if you have currency amount 50 then you need to balance it by giving -50 on the second line the sum should be zero.

Thanks

Sudharshan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually my requirement is to do general posting using tcode 'F-02' .In this i have to give posting keys 40--Debit and 15-incoming payments of customer .But using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST am not able to give the required data.That is in transaction for pstkey 15 i am giving customer number in account field .But am not able to give the data through bapi.so can u please suggest how to give the data.

0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Posting Key Field is handled in this BAPI by the currency amount sign [+/-] so you need not enter posting key values here just take care of sign whenever you are entering amount

+100/-100

Thanks

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be data for transactional currency is missing while using the FM..