Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI Implimentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a below requirement.

When a Sales Role is removed for a employee a back ground job should be scheduled with the below mentioned logic.

System should search for all the account in which the selected employee is having the relationship called as "Primary Owner". Then all the accounts will be transferred to the manager which was assigned to the employee as relationship "Reports to" and the sales role will be removed from the employee master. If there are no accounts assigned to this sales person only sales role of the Sales Person will be removed from the Employee Master and the sales person is removed from the sales hierarchy.

I want to fetch the value for a field in UI in runtime, so for that what should I do ?

and I am using BADI, BUPA_SAVE_CONTROL as the logic is to be implimented after clicking the SAVE button in EDIT mode,but this BADI does not have any signature,

Can anyone give some pointers on this ?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

franois_henrotte
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to call function BUPA_ROLES_CALLBACK in order to get data