cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query ground scheduling for a Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need to schdule at background for a query...

Can anyone help me in this.

Thanks & Regards,

Naga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I m not before the system - but remember on the sap easy access screen - use system menu - in that you will find something called jobs... you can use it. It will take you a assistant which can help you to schedule a job... it is easy - not a rocket science.

all the best.

bas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Bas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

did you try scheduling that ad hoc query by the query name?? did u?

bas

Former Member
0 Kudos

No yar............... iam trying to schedule it.but i have no idea to do that......

can you please...

Naga

Bas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

If you run an ad-hoc query - the report can be produced within less than a minute - unless it is a great/ big query !! Explain your customer what he wants.... or does he want that report to keep running on a regular basis to give a output?? check that.

Bas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes, she wants to run it on a regular basis which will give output to the Vendor. ITs a third output interface...

Naga

Bas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

what kind of query is that one?? or are you asking about back ground job scheduling? Pls. clarify.

Bas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

Thanks for the reply.....

yes.you are right its for background scheduling.....

actullay one adhoc query is there..now my user wants to create a report based on query fields for background scheduling.

My concern was if we schedule the Adhoc query .than there is no need of creating a report right..

waiting for your reply..

Naga