What happens in Real life scenario (Sales Excise)- Fundamental Doubts-CIN
Hi CIN Gurus,
Domestic Sales from Factory:
1. Delivery is completed- PGI done.
2. Billing document raised.
3. Excise Invoice created.
Question 1: What are the tables get updated when we save Excise Invoice with respect to BED/ECS/SECS and CESS ?
Question 2: What are the Sales transactions after Creating excise invoice ? What are all we need to do as a SD CIN Consultant ?
Question 3: How to generate PLA Ledger Report ( Who has to handle this report- SD/MM or FI Consultant)
Question 4: ER1 Report (J2IER1) Usage ( Who has to handle this report- SD/MM or FI Consultant)
Thanks in Advance.
G Lakshmipathi replied
1) These datas get stored in Table J_1IEXCDTL
2) If you say SD part, only till creation of billing in VF01, it is a SD Part. Excise Invoice will be created by the concerned excise person
3) PLA Report - FI people has to handle this
4) ER1 Report - FI people has to handle this
But in most of the companies, there is no thump rule to allocate these types of jobs. It is their discretion.