cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diffrent exchange rates in query colums

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a problem with displaying different exchange rates (time difference) in query columns.

In the variable screen the user specify the year and period, the result will be two columns with different years and year to date period (e.g. (cum 2007.001 - 2007.006) (cum 2008.001 - 2008.006))

My problem now is the right translation of the two columns.

I created a customer exit with query due day and write the last of month and the right year back.

Then all values will be translated with exchange rate of 30.06.2008, but also 2007!!!

I hope someone have a solution.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In RSCUR (ex-RRC1/RRC2/RRC3 transactions), you can define that the reference day is a characteristic in the cube, so you can apply a "day of the invoice" rate (if this is the thing you want to achieve).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I know what you mean, but that is not possible in my situation, because I have to translate all values in one column with the same exchange rate ( it is an average exchange rate ). In your solution it will translate each data record difference (January with January, February with February exchange rate) and not all with average exchange rate from which moth the user typed in.

Thank you anyway

Florian