cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRS STATEMENT CANCELLATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SIR:

Normally we generate statement in ff67 and tallying this we will post entries on feba. this is our regular process.

due to some technical fault while posting document number as come as * and -. we told our consultant they rectified the same.

we cancelled statement to repost the same. but only statement got cancelled but posted entries in main account, out going and incoming account is there as cleared document.

we wanted to cancel the statement automatically this cleared document also should come in to open item. then only we can run against statement and we can post the same in feba.

i need to have your support. please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you run RFEBKA96 program to delete the bank statement?

Steps:

1. Application ID: 0001

2. First of all deselect all the statement and then select the statement which you want to cancel.

3. Now click on delete statement.

After executing such program, your posted entries will get automatically canceled.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you said if i am giving RFEBKA96 means it is telling Transaction RFEBKA96 is doesnt exist. please tell me the path how to go?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to SE38 or SA38. Enter the program name and Execute.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you said i deleted the statement thru RFEBKA96 but the posted entries are in there in bank main account and outgoing account as doc type is ZR is there still.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the transaction in SM35. Whether there is any job is pending?

Regards,

Jigar