Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic type activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have modified segment attributes for a basic type and saved the modification.

Now I would like to put this modification on a request in order to transport it to testing and production systems.

How do I do this, because when I saved the modification I was not asked to saved the data in a rquest or something...

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

you have to goto WE30> give the Basic Idoc type which you had modified-> ZDNORDERS>changes->

in the application tool bar you are having the Change request Organiser--> Click on that one ( it will take you to the SE09)

Create a new request as per your requirment or select the existing one. > doulble click on the parent request (Main request)> change

then give the details

Program id -- R3TR

Object type -- IDOC

Object name-- ZDNORDERS

save ..it will be save in the request then you can transport to QA & production.

Thanks,

Nelson

3 REPLIES 3

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

open se03 transaction.

select Include Objects in a Transport Request and execute.

now select the radiobutton selected objects.

give r3tr ,idoc,ur idoc name and select the checkbox and execute.

now u can see save in request option in app tool bar.

save and transport to other systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in your transport request list (se10), expand all the transport request number, and find your segment type.

It should have a open TR for that segment hence it won't ask you for the TR number.

Hope it helps,

Victor.

0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

you have to goto WE30> give the Basic Idoc type which you had modified-> ZDNORDERS>changes->

in the application tool bar you are having the Change request Organiser--> Click on that one ( it will take you to the SE09)

Create a new request as per your requirment or select the existing one. > doulble click on the parent request (Main request)> change

then give the details

Program id -- R3TR

Object type -- IDOC

Object name-- ZDNORDERS

save ..it will be save in the request then you can transport to QA & production.

Thanks,

Nelson